Admission to Our School
Admission Screening commences July of each school year. Upon completion of requirements and approval of the application, a space is reserved for the next school year. The list of approved applicants is posted in the office bulletin board. Parents/guardians must call-in to get their acceptance letter immediately.
- Vigilant applicants will be considered.
- Inactive applications will be forfeited after a month.
- Incomplete requirements will be wait listed.
Criteria for Admission to our School
We ensure that 70% of our student population are Roman Catholic, while 30% admission is reserved for Non-Catholic students
Immediate family members
- OTHER VALID CONSIDERATIONS
Migrants (urgent cases)
REQUIREMENTS (Screening Committee)
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (Confirmation/Holy Communion)
- Report Card & Transfer Certificate
- Letter of Interest
- Diagnostic interview and level test
- Processing fee of K200 (considered initial school fee remittance)